3 Days Budget Safari
Tarangire, Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro
Kilimanjaro Trekking-5 Days Umbwe Route
This route is known as the 'Coca-Cola' route, because it is the most popular route up the mountain, the Marangu Route is in fact probably followed by ninety percent of all climbers. It has a well defined path, which has been well set out and where most obstacles have been modified to make them 'climber friendly'. Accommodation on this route is in purpose built mountain huts providing adequate shelter and even bottled water, beer and soft drinks.
Day 1: Marangu Gate > Mandare Hut 7kms 3- 4hrs up 835m
Day 2:Mandara Hut >> Hut 11kms 5- 6hrs up 1000m
Day 3: Horombo Hut >>Kibo Hut 12kms 5- 6hrs up 983m
Day 4: Kibo Hut > UHURU > Horombo Hut 21kms 127 14hrs up 1192m down 2175m
Day 5: Horombo Hut > Marangu Gate 18kms 5- 6hrs down 1880m.
Tour Price Include:
• Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi/Arusha, Hotel.
• Transfers from Hotel to gate entrances (starting point of climb).
• All meals while on Climb
• 2litre water on a daily basis
• Transfer to/from Moshi/Arusha
• Staff fees
• Hotel accommodation where noted
• Walking Tour in the in some protected areas
• International airfares and departure taxes
• All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
• Trips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, porters, camp staff and driver – guide(s)
• Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
• Laundry services