3 Days Budget Safari
Tarangire, Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro
Kilimanjaro Trekking-7 Days Machame Route
Machame Route is also referred to as the ‘Whisky Route’ is currently the most popular trail for those looking for challenge. The route itself is scenically very attractive and can be throughout, physical quite challenging, especially the parts which entail a bit of climbing as well as ascent of Great Barranco Wall and hiking on impressive view of the rain forest, Heather and Moorland, Shira Plateau, Western Breech, South Western Glacier. Summits will at midnight to be on the top earlier to enjoy the sunrise on the roof of Africa.
Day 1: Pick up from Lodge/Hotel > Machame Gate 1840m > Machame Hut > 9kms > 6-7hrs > Altitude gain 1140m
Day 2: Machame Hut 2980m ->> Shira Hut > 7kms > 5-6hrs > Altitude gain 890m
Day 3: Shira Hut 3840m ->> Barranco Camp > 10kms > 6-7hrs > Altitude gain 700m down 600m
Day 4: Barranco Camp 3950m ->> Karanga Valley Camp > 6kms > 3-4hrs > gain 250m down 250m
Day 5: Karanga Camp 3963m ->>Barafu Camp 4kms > 3-4hrs > gain 650m
Day 6: Barafu Hut 4600m ->> UHURU PEAK 5895m ->> Millennium Camp 19kms > 12-14hrs > Alt. gain 1295m down 2105m
Day 7: Millennium Camp ->> Mweka Gate > 10kms > 5hrs > descend 1050m > Transfer to Lodge/Hotel.
Tour Price Include:
• Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi/Arusha, Hotel.
• Transfers from Hotel to gate entrances (starting point of climb).
• All meals while on Climb
• 2litre water on a daily basis
• Transfer to/from Moshi/Arusha
• Staff fees
• Hotel accommodation where noted
• Walking Tour in the in some protected areas
• International airfares and departure taxes
• All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
• Trips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, porters, camp staff and driver – guide(s)
• Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
• Laundry services